Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm so excited!

23 ladies from our church will leave Friday morning to go to Feminar in Longview, Texas. We had our monthly ladies bible study meeting last night and you could just feel the excitement in the air. The ones who have attended before are so excited to be going back and those of us who haven't been before can't wait to experience it for ourselves. It doesn't start until Friday evening, but we will get to Longview in time to have lunch and do a little shopping before going to the church where Feminar is being held. We are spending the night and then will go back Saturday morning. It ends around 12:30 and we will have lunch, maybe do a little more shopping and then head home. I am rooming with Ja, our next door neighbor. I am sure we are going to have a great time. I am hoping that she brings her pj's, though, cause last night she was threatening not to! She was just kidding, of course. I told her I am bringing an extra set just in case!
I know we will have a great time and I am sure I'll be excited to share details when we get back. Of course, we have said that what happens at Feminar stays at Feminar! I am sure there will be things to share, though!

2 comments: